Friday, February 15, 2008

The First Post

Wow I've got a Blog. Three Years ago, I wasn't sure what Blog meant. Two Years ago, I knew people who were Blogging, but didn't get the big deal; "what's the point? and it's a weird word anyway". About a year ago I accepted the word was "Blog" was here to stay and shortly after as I started my venture into food additives, ADHD, and other internet research I began reading other peoples Blogs.

Now I've got my own in the hopes that my ventures can be documented and help others. And of course it's a great way to keep family and friends in the loop and in contact. I have to say, I'm excited to enter the world of Blogging. Stay posted.

1 comment:

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Michele, I am so excited to find your blog. My son has just been determined to have ADHD tendencies sufficient that treatment will likely benefit him, so I'm researching all kinds of stuff on change in diet. I will be reading your blog eagerly, and maybe starting my own soon as we try to change habits and improve behavior.